26 July 2014

Keep it fresh





White has always been crisp, fresh and timeless and is the best way to brighten up your home.  White is versatile and is a great starting point as it gives the illusion of a larger space and can be incorporated into any home décor style and colour scheme. With an all white scheme, it’s important to add in different textures; pair whites with grey and ice tones or go for a bold statement and incorporate dark accents to add depth and sophistication. In decorating your home, furnishings will play an even bigger role in all white rooms as everything stands out! Add striking and unique pieces and make them worth looking at.

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

It's perfect time to make some plans for the future and it is time to
be happy. I've read this post and if I could I wish to suggest you
few interesting things or suggestions. Perhaps
you could write next articles referring to this article.
I desire to read more things about it!

Feel free to visit my homepage; Burberry Silk Scarf Outlet

Anonymous said...

I wanted to thank you for this wonderful read!! I definitely loved every bit
of it. I've got you bookmarked to check out new things
you post…

my homepage Louis Vuitton Silk Scarf